Hello everyone! [=
Well, I don't really know why I feel like updating this blog than my own LJ. But for sure, everything that'll be mention below has got to do with US. That I promise. (:
Okay, so we began August with one note: Shopping! Then, come August 5th, Baby Isa Azry Bin Zahari was born. Yes, we're all aunties and we're so them proud because I believe it's a new trend. Gaah! (As long as we're not called obek, we'll be happy.) Hazirah and I visited my sister in law and the new baby on the day itself after our school. Apparantly, someone's too busy in school.
August 8th was a bomb not because of the Olympics thingy or that 08.08.08. Met Hazirah after I got my certificate from Teck Whye Sec and then journeyed our way to meet Natasha at Orchard MRT. "Went from TAKA to CINE to HEEREN to WISMA to LOT 1." It's quoted because I took it from Hazirah's LJ because I forget which place came first.
Accompanied both of them to buy their art/design stuffs. Then went to eat at LJS. Watched Love Guru. Went towards HMV and Hazirah bought CD case. Then, went to Wisma for starbucks and my famous amos. Wanted to shop there but there was far too many people. So, we've decided to go to Lot 1 instead.
Natasha left us because she has to head to AMK. Took the MRT to Lot1. So it was both of us hunting items from Cottonon. Then I bought my stuffs at The Body Shop and then, Hazirah bought her stuffs at Popular. So we forgot about checking out the price of guitar strings for Natasha.
Nation's Birthday sucks big time for Me and Hazirah because we missed the school NDP on Friday. I miss the gathering we used to have and watch NDP on TV together as a cousin. My childhood was the point of time I enjoyed the most especially with Natasha and Hazirah.
Well, I missed the way when I was a child and hearing upon Natasha's words. "Ibu, Tasha nak ____," when she means ibu, tasha nak mandi. Hahaha! Let keep that missing blank a secret between the three of us. (In case she hit on me or something)
Then, I miss the way our cousin say Bukit Panjang Plaza cutely. (To Liyana) Okok, I'm LMAO over to this cute things. You guys will always be my cute people.
Lots love,
Zahidah
Cousins,Forever & Always❤ 11:03 PM