Hey!It's Tasha again!
I've nothing better to do!
So why not blog, right?
But about what?
Oh! Do you guys know about Twitter?
It's the best thing ever!
I'm hooked! Twitter-fied!
You can know who is doing what, where and why?
and vice versa!
Go check it out. Or I should say make one. Twitter.com
Here's mine twitter.com/nutellalicious
It's great!
What's happening on the weekend?
Loads!
TGIF aka Good Friday aka Moi favourite day of the month! wohoo!
Paternal side coming over! That'll be awesome!
Saturday!
Meeting my girls for coffee @ BPP Starbuck's
Then will head for HomeTeamNS for Family Fun Bowl!
Great!Perfect two days!
Sunday? Most probably stay indoors for me!
Prepare for school? hmmm..
Excited? 'fraid not!
The other two? No idea!
Zahidah starting year two on the 20th april!
Just about a week from now!
Whereas Hazirah, Flying off to China for immersion prog.
Will miss you dear! What will I do without you? =)
2 months y'all. 2 months! blergh!
This is the purpose for the coffee! woots!
Will stop here now (hope the other two will update next),
GirlsOnThe3rdFloor out!
Cheers!
Labels: Bowling, Coffee, Girls, SATURDAY
Cousins,Forever & Always❤ 9:59 PM