I've no idea who dusty this blog can be.
Well hello then.
Just a few updates;
Tasha's clad in style for her new school- pump shoes, long sleeve blouse and bow tie.
I repeat, BOW TIE!
Hazirah's back from China and I've not seen her yet! =(
I miss her a lot.
And myself, Zahidah is starting school again when everyone else is having their holiday.
Cheers to RP, I love you a lot. *Rolls eye*
Wednesday!
Planned for tashazida's bowling but I'm sure there'll be others who might tag along.
I cannot simply wait to get to see Hazirah who then will be in shock of natasha's and my hairstyle.
We had the same hairstyle btw. Bob hair and I freakingly miss my super long hair! =(
Enough updates, check out individual blogs for more.
Which of course, I've changed my link-
http://idah-tiffany.blogspot.com/PRIVATED. To be invited, find your own way.
HEARTS,
us us us!
Cousins,Forever & Always❤ 3:15 PM